Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birthday!

They are all here and healthy and mama is doing wonderful! Everything went excellent, the first pup was born at about 3:30pm and the last at 11:11pm. Without further adieu, here they are.

6 males and 3 females

#1 male Green collar "Mr. Green"

#2 male Blue collar "Chief" (the police chief)

#3 female Red collar "Ms. Scarlet"

#4 female White collar "Mrs. White"

#5 female Pink collar "Ms. Peacock"

#6 male Yellow collar "Col. Mustard"

#7 male Purple collar "Prof. Plum"

#8 male Gray collar "Mr. Boddy"

#9 male Orange collar "Wadsworth"


And there they are folks! so cute aren't they? And they will only get cuter! I will post more pictures later. But here is one last to warm you heart. :-)


And another cause I can't help myself. :-)

Happy day!


5 comments:

  1. How cute are they!!!!! Cliff and I are planning on driving down to pick up ours. I love the names(clue).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The clue names were Rays idea, we had to resort to the movie characters with how many there are. :-) of course you all can name them whatever you want, I just didn't want to call them plain colors for nine weeks. Out if curiosity, what is everyone planning on naming your puppy, if you have names picked out of course?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cedar if its a boy and we haven't thought about girl names but I guess it's kind of unisex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do they appear to have more of a Swissy coat or the Burner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compared to the Berner litters I have seen they seem to have the short Swissy coats, with both parents having short I would be surprised if any turn out longer but you never know, there could be a throw back. :-) Cedar is a cute name by the way!

    ReplyDelete