Friday, July 27, 2012

Genealogy

I thought I would give you a little look into Cinna's genealogy today, she has some very rad dogs in her lines. Her breeder never offered me much information about her parents or grandparents so I had to find it on my own. This is something I didn't want to do with all of you and if you are anything like me you will enjoy seeing where your dog came from.
I will start with her Mom, since I know the least about her, I have found her OFA records which has her pedigree on it but I have not been able to find much about those dogs. Her mamas registered name is L.C. Schweitzer of Roundprairie and her kennel name is Josey. This is her OFA record, 

http://www.offa.org/display.html?appnum=1355795#animal

You will notice that on her elbows it says that she has degenerative joint disease 1. This was something I talked to my vet about before breeding Cinna, he said that having stage 1 elbows is the same as having fair hips, they just say it differently with elbows. He said elbows show up with this if there was an injury as well as with actual degeneration and that he doesn't worry about stage 1.

And this is her, Josey


Cinnas dads registered name is D’ Asgard Cierne Kralovstvoin and he comes from Kennel Cierne Kralovstvoi (Black Kingdom in english) in Belgium. You can see him as a puppy with them here,

http://www.sennenhunde.csystem.sk/puppies/photos-available-puppies/category/4-2_male

His kennel name is Rafe and here he is,



and Rafe as a puppy


You can see his pedigree here,

http://www.sennenhunde.csystem.sk/puppies/puppies-for-sale.html

He has 13 champions in his 4 generation line! Pretty awesome. You can see his parents there too but here they are anyway.

Cinnas Grandma "Samsara"





And her Grandpa "Corail"

They are pretty awesome dogs! And the product?



Love her. :-)

 I dont know much about Docs parents as we are still trying to find them again. If I do you will be the first the know. :-) Fun Genealogy lesson eh?




2 comments:

  1. I love to know genealogy. Thanks for sharing your findings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the Paws on her dad! Huge as a puppy.

    ReplyDelete