Tuesday, September 11, 2012

8 weeks!

Yesterday the puppies were 8 weeks old! crazy talk. Only one more week to go! I will be honest and say I can understand why sane people only get one puppy at a time. :-) Here they are at 8 weeks!

Mr Green- now Cooper Green
 Who was INTENT on not having his picture taken, I finally resorted to this, and even then he was a nerd.

Chief- who is staying Chief :-)
He didn't like that bench, but would not hold still anywhere else :-)

Ms. Scarlet- now Josie

Mrs. White- now Harley
who refused to look at me, silly dog

Mrs. Peacock- Ginny, Holly, or Kora (haha decisions decisions)

Prof. Plum- waiting for his name

Mr. Boddy- also waiting

Col. Mustard- now Echo (get it? he is an Echo of Doc :-))

Wadsworth- now Cassius
Also would not pose, sheesh, stinky puppies ;-)

And there they are, those are probably the last portraits I will do of them. Sigh.

This is the only way I can get all of them, and even then I think one is missing in one or two. Sad day. Aren't they so stinking cute? Jail birds. :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment