Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting closer...

We are getting closer and closer and Cinna is truly a champ. I wanted to share a picture from todays "bump" and the hold list as it currently stands.
Cute mama dog. And the hold list is as follows:

1. Vicky and Richard Jagels - Male
2. Jessie and Scott Dolan - Female
3. Chauncy Childs - Female
4. Nathan and Brittiny Manning - Male
5. Katie and Ernest Rodriguez - Female
6. Taylor and Rachael Bosen - Male
7. Kristina Tay and Kyle Ward - Male
8. Heidi and Jon Call - Male

And that is IT folks! Until I have a either a very conclusive X-ray or until after they all come out I will not be taking any more holds. If you are reading this and are not on that list and would like to be, please still contact me and i will put you on the waiting list. If we end up with more than 8 I will be taking names from the waiting list. If there are not more than 8 born I have a list started for the litter planned for 2014-15.
Cinna is scheduled for her X-ray on Feb 7th. I will post again then with the results! Until then I hope you are all excited and getting ready! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Until the 7th!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited and think of mama cinna every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany and I are so excited to hear the results from the x-ray, and to come see all the puppies once they arrive! Thanks so much for the updates Megan!

    ReplyDelete