Thursday, January 24, 2013

Litter "B" ultrasound

Pregnancy is confirmed! (I'm a little late posting this) Cinna (and the rest of us) are expecting 8-10 wee little tri-color bonny pupays! (say that with a scottish accent and it flows better hehe.) Sorry, long day = odd humor. We are so excited and gearing up for all the work ahead of us. The whelping box has come out (to get our little one over the novelty of it before the occupants actually arrive) and the puppy food is piling up (we have to stock up you know). :-)

Whenever I watch the Doc do his ultrasound magic it makes me wish I actually knew how to read one of these things. I can pick out the blobs that signify a puppy but that's about it. :-) Good thing I have a good Doc to help me out.

This image shows three puppies (only the one at the top is in focus) this was taken on day 28 of the pregnancy and the puppies were 2.66cm at the time. They do so much growing in such a short time! Here is a fun baby bump pregression thus far...
First is Cinna on the first day she had a date with the handsome Doc. (the dog, not the Vet) slim and trim!
Next was Cinna 2 weeks ago "mum, stop taking pictures of me please, I feel chubby."
And finally today, look at the baby bump grow! I keep telling her only a few more weeks to go, keep 'em cookin mama! Love her. She is just happy she gets to eat yummy puppy food now and lots of it. :-)
On Feb 7th she will have an X-ray to see how everything is going and to predict the exact due date, until then I hope everyone is staying warm and getting excited for babies! I know I am, can you tell?



No comments:

Post a Comment