Monday, March 11, 2013

3 weeks!

 Here we are at the 3 week mark and let me tell you, these kids are growing! They are already wanting to play with toys and are trying to climb out of the whelping box! They are going to have their first "solid" food tomorrow (gasp!) super exciting.  All the pups are seeing and hearing now, so much fun. This is my very favorite stage in life, they are still small and cuddly but they are alert enough to play and try new things and get excited. They will be super active and cute for about 15 minutes and then crash asleep again, and they still have no teeth which is a bonus haha! Though the little piranha chompers are trying to poke thru. This is when we start to see personalities coming out, however they are ever changing still at this point. Once again my pictures don't do them justice and I feel like I am cheating you a little bit with them. It is so hard to get really great pictures of them, but here they are anyway.

Gold- Thor is doing wonderful! He is growing and being active and only needs a bottle about half of the time. He is so sweet and has really learned to love people, he is going to be a lap dog Haha!


Gray- The Professor is a cute boy! He is so sweet and mellow.


Stars- The Captain is a rather outgoing boy, he is very active and spunky.
 (places to go people to see! outta my way!)
 (ok ok I'll sit here but I will NOT look!)

Orange- Oh the many emotions of Phoenix girl, haha. This little lady has some serious spunk. She is a little fireball :-)
 (I WONT perform!)
 (Ok maybe I will)
(I want my own trailer!)

Green- Hulk is a poser like mama, only takes one picture to get it right. :-) We like to refer to this boy as "mild mannered Bruce Banner".

No collar- Hawkeye, sigh, I have to admit that I have a favorite. I love this boy, I don't know why but he is my pick right now.
 (you woke my up for this?)
 (stop flashing that thing in my face please)
(alright! I'm up! happy?)

Teal- Oh chunky Mystique. She is probably the pick of the litter if we are going by markings and her personality matches so far, sweet sweet sweet.

Blue- Beast boy, such a cute boy, he has the most mis marked face of the bunch and boy does he rock it, he is a doll!

White- Storm, I could not for the life of me get a good picture of this girl, she does not sit still for long, she is a mover!

Yellow- Wolverine, these pictures do not do this chunk justice. He looks so small and is NOT. He is a big boy and oh so sweet.


Purple- Magneto, I sure like this little guy, he is one of the littler ones but makes up for it with cuteness.

Red- Iron Man, oh Tony, we have to tease him for being a bit like his namesake, a pretty boy with flaws. He is so very handsome, but he is the one with the broken tail, it does not effect him at all but it seems it will require a minor surgery to correct it, this is something the vet suggested be done when he is a few months older. It adds character! :-)

And This is what most of my pictures turn out looking like, you can see why I cant seem to get ones I am happy with. haha!






Though it's ok when I get cute ones like this later...



And I just had to share, his moniker was destined, with that hair who else could be Wolverine? teehee :-)

And lastly, the whelping box is getting pretty squishy as of late, we will be moving the puppies to thier new space sometime this next week. super exciting!

I also wanted put in a plug, we have ONE spot still available for a male puppy and are taking applications to fill it with the perfect home. Pass it on! :-)

Stay tuned for coverage of the first eating frenzy, coming soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment