Wednesday, April 10, 2013

7 weeks!

I cannot believe the time has gone so quickly! Just yesterday I has a basket full of tiny 1lb bebes, now I have a yard full of 10lb sharks! :-) (watch out for those puppy teeth!) Oh how time flies when your having fun. So this weeks pictures are a little different I decided to embrace the livelyness that is the 'supers' and you get action shots! Please excuse any blurriness, its harder than you think getting good photos of these kids. :-) Funny how it works out though that when I started taking photos everyone was awake and hyper and by the end i was having to keep them awake for pictures. :-) I sure did chuckle while going through the HUGE amount of photos though. Quite humorous. Enjoy!

Yellow/Wolverine:




Red/Iron Man:




Blue/Beast:




Stars/Captain:




No collar/Hawkeye:



 (I have to mention about the below, this is not a cower, this is the downbeat of a bounce, haha, all his skin droops!)
Orange/Phoenix: who is the most active of the bunch but was fast asleep when I woke her up for pictures :-)
 (strut your stuff girl!)


Teal/Mystique:




 (arrrrg!!!)
Gray/Prof. X:



Purple:Magneto:



Green/Hulk:



Gold/Thor:




White/Storm:




 *WINK* :-)

I hope you giggled a little. I did.








No comments:

Post a Comment